How much product do I have to send you for testing?

I-502 now requires a minimum of four (4) grams of flower material from each (up to) 5 lb lot.  Flower lots additionally must be at least 4 distinct pieces (Be sure to read below “How Should I Select My Samples”).

Infused extract, inhalation extracts, kief, and hash require 2 grams per production run.

For pre-rolls, 2 units per production run are required, and an empty rolling paper if oil infused.

Infused edibles, liquids, and topicals require 1 unit (serving/dose) per production run.  For small edibles such as capsules or lozenges 2 units are required.