- What is the recommended sample size for pesticide residue screening?
- How should pesticide samples be handled to avoid contamination?
- What pesticides do you test for?
- How do you test for pesticides?
- What is the turnaround time for pesticide residue screening?
- Where did the pesticides on the sample come from? I’ve never used that before…
- My certificate only shows things at a very low number; is this a level that is worth being concerned about?
- I’m a retailer/producer/processor thinking about buying product that you tested for pesticides – how can I check to be sure that the product is clean?
- My BHO/CO2 has way more pesticides than the trim I purchased – how is that possible?
- Can pesticide-contaminated material contaminate my oil extraction system?
- My BHO/CO2 oil tested at a level over the state action limit. Is there anything I can do to clean it up?